Monday, May 10, 2004

Joining the bandwagon

This blog template has become the new default for blogs about editing. See Copy Massage and Common Sense Journalism.

You, too, can create a blog or change your template here.

I changed templates because this should give each post its own page, rather than putting a month's worth of posts together. And comments will scroll below each post. There were also a couple of housekeeping problems it solved.

Please do let me know if you find broken links or other problems.

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, May 10, 2004, Blogger Nicole said...

This should be how the comments will work. I like it!

 
At 3:59 PM, June 01, 2005, Blogger 'nilla said...

Hi I got here by googling "give each post a new page" I can't figure out how to do that and I don't want to change my template. Is there code in your new template I could copy to mine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home