So much style that it's wasted
Any questions on NARAL Pro-Choice America's name? This should clear that up:
The following guidelines should be adhered to when the name appears in print:No bold?! No italic?! No simple "NARAL"?!
* Use all-caps when writing NARAL as part of NARAL Pro-Choice America
* Always refer to NARAL Pro-Choice America when referring to the organization and not any combination of the four name elements
* Always hyphenate and capitalize Pro-Choice
* Always use a non-bold, non-italic font
PLEASE DO NOT
* Do not lowercase letters when spelling NARAL Pro-Choice America
* Do not use periods when to separate the letters of the name NARAL
* Do not use bold or italics in any part of the name
* Do not separate the four name elements to refer to the organization in shorthand format
Really, I appreciate their trying to clear up some of the stickier issues of a tough name (especially the pro-choice-hyphen rule). But there is such thing as taking it too far.