Thursday, March 09, 2006

Win a copy of Wallraff's latest book

Barbara Wallraff has a new book out, "Word Fugitives: In Pursuit of Wanted Words" -- which includes hundreds of fanciful neologisms and a "history of coining words for fun, quizzes and advice about how to invent entertaining words."

You can buy the book here, or you can try to win a free copy from Wallraff. She says:
I'll send one to the reader who comes up with the best -- funniest and most appropriate -- collective name for newspaper readers: an "edition" of newspaper readers? An "index" of them? Help me out here! Please write me a letter or send me a question or comment on my Web site. If more than one person sends me the winning word, I'll pick one at random to receive the free book.
Send it to her here. The deadline is Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home