Monday, July 10, 2006

Hiatus

Sorry for the light posting, everyone. I've been hobnobbing with relative at my grandparents' farm in Iowa, and now I'm headed to Colorado on a road trip with some friends. Expect posting to resume next Monday.

Until then, here are some things I might be blogging about if I weren't dreaming about mountains instead. Happy reading.

B#$A*()D W*$O^*R#$D@!S [Words at Work]
Heads above the rest [You Don't Say]
Bad grammar! [Commercials I Hate]
When alright is all right [New York Times' On Language column]
Alright, Alright, Alright [Stereogum]
Elite defeat [The Word column by Jan Freeman]
Prepositional ambiguity [Verbal Energy]
How the Web is Changing Language [NPR]
Language and the Web [Languagehat]
There's no battle, Morgan! [Language Log]
'Talking Right': Why the Left Is Losing, Linguistically [NPR]
ISU to remove papers with 'Dummies' headline [Des Moines Register]
Unofficial English [Languagehat]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home